Creative arts workshops
What are creative arts ?
They include various types of art which appeal to creative minds as a source of inspiration to produce handicrafts. Here are a few examples :
- Paper cutting and folding (origami)
- Papercraft or Scrapbooking
- Cardboard furniture building
- Knitting, embroidering, lacemaking, sewing etc...
Why attend a creative arts workshop ?
In addition to meeting new people and giving you the opportunity to go out, you will discover new crafts that will trigger your creativity ! It will surely be a fun as well as useful hobby !
- Knit mitains for your children for our long winters
- Organize scrapbooking activities in your home with your children and their friends
- Recycle cardboard and boxes to create beautiful decorative items
How to attend a creative arts workshop ?
You will find hereunder a list of the most recent workshops added to the creative arts category. For further information or to refine your search, please use the search engine at the top of this page. page.
Once you have selected a workshop, just click on the green button next to the price : "Subscribe to the next session" or refer yourself to our FAQ (From the menu click on : "How does this site work?") if you require any help.